Las Vegas Paving’s Traffic Division provides quality traffic control services in Nevada and neighboring states, safely guiding traffic and pedestrians through Las Vegas Paving construction work zones. Our leadership team has over 65 years of combined experience working in the traffic industry and is committed to providing the best quality and service.
As leaders in the Traffic Control industry, our team is made up the most experienced, trained and talented that Southern Nevada has to offer.
BELOW ARE LISTED THE SUB DISCIPLINES THAT MAKE LAS VEGAS PAVING TRAFFIC DIVISION #1.
- ATSSA Certified designers utilizing the MUTCD, ASSHTO and local entity specifications to design the traffic plans for the construction of bridges, roadways and utility installation.
- ATSSA certified traffic control supervisors and technicians are equipped with the latest industry products and training.
- LVPC Striping personnel are highly trained in pavement marking installation and removal.
- LVPC Sign Shop is equipped with the latest technology and equipment and is involved in the fabrication of all types of traffic signs including temporary and permanent.
- Our permanent traffic system installation crew is responsible for the erection of permanent signs, overhead sign structures, guardrail, impact attenuators and various other traffic safety products.
OTHER SPECIALTY SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Design, install and monitoring of over height vehicle detectors system;
- High pressure hydra blasting of pavement striping;
- Design, install and monitoring of Work zone Intelligent Traffic System.
LAS VEGAS PAVING’S TRAFFIC DIVISION HAS MANAGED AND OVERSEEN THE TRAFFIC OPERATIONS OF:
- NDOT 3313 North I-15 Corridor Design Build
- NDOT 3366 South I-15 Design Build
- Clark County 215 Beltway – Decatur Blvd to Tenaya
- City of Las Vegas – CMAR Jones and Valley View Improvements
- Clark County – Las Vegas Wash, Sloan Channel to Cedar Ave